We Pay Cash for Homes in Texas to Help You Avoid Foreclosure
The threat of foreclosure can trigger feelings of anxiety and hopelessness. When you can’t pay your late mortgage payments and the bank threatens to repossess your house, you may feel you have few options. Fortunately, there is a way to get out of your mortgage and avoid foreclosure. You can sell your house as-is for cash to Model Realty. We pay cash for homes in Texas.
If keeping your home is out of the question and you need to sell your house fast, we can make a fair cash offer on your house and close the sale in as little as seven to 21 days. Selling your house costs you virtually nothing. You do not have to hire a real estate agent. Plus, you sell your house as-is. So, you make no home repairs or upgrades.
Why A Traditional Home Sale Will Not Work During Foreclosure
Contrary to popular belief, mortgage lenders are not in any hurry to repossess your house. When the bank takes over the property, they have to sell it. It is a hassle to sell a house at auction. Plus, they will likely not recover the remaining amount on loan, as they will have to sell the house at a reduced price.
However, once the lender begins the foreclosure process, it doesn’t take long to evict you from the house and sell it at auction. The entire process can last as little as 120 days. That doesn’t give you much time to sell your house. So a traditional sale may not work for you. Why?
- It takes an average of 60 to 90 days to sell a house. That doesn’t include the time you spend preparing the house for sale and the closing period.
- A house in foreclosure is hard to sell on the market. Many buyers automatically assume that there is a problem with the property.
- You may not have the money you need to make home repairs. A lot of buyers are not interested in purchasing a home as-is.
- There may be a lien on the house you must resolve before selling the property.
- You may be unable to find a real estate agent willing to sell your house.
Why A Cash Home Sell Is the Best Option During Foreclosure
At Model Realty, we pay cash for homes in Texas. We have helped dozens of homeowners in situations similar to yours. So, we understand the foreclosure process and how to help you avoid foreclosure when you can’t catch up on late mortgage payments.
There are several reasons a cash home sale is your best option during foreclosure.
- Sell your house fast. You can close the sale in as little as seven to 21 days.
- Sell your house for any reason - bankruptcy, foreclosure, divorce, probate, relocation, late mortgage payment, distressed house, or damaged house.
- Sell your house to a pre-qualified, fully-committed home buyer. You don’t have to worry about someone backing out at the last minute.
- Avoid common house selling expenses such as home repairs, inspections, realtor commissions, and closing costs.
- Get out of your mortgage and house with your credit intact and no strings attached.
A house-buying company in Texas can simplify the selling process, giving you the flexibility to sell your house fast for cash. The home buyer assesses your property and makes a cash offer. If you agree to the offer, you transfer the title to the buyer. Last, you sign the paperwork and close the sale. You don’t have to list your house on the market or go through a long close date hassle.
Can I Legally Sell My House for Cash During Foreclosure?
Yes, you can legally sell your house while it is in foreclosure, as long as the bank has not sold it at auction. The mortgage lender would prefer you sell the house so that they do not have to repossess it and sell it at auction - especially if the sale price covers the mortgage balance.
A cash home sale creates a win-win for everyone involved. The buyer gets the house at a lower price. You get out of your mortgage without financial hardship. The bank doesn’t have another foreclosure on its books.
We Pay Cash for Homes in Texas
At Model Realty, we pay cash for homes in Texas. We can help you sell your house fast to avoid foreclosure. Contact us today, and let us make a fair cash offer on your house. Call 817-533-7767 to get a fast cash offer.